THE PRACTICE IS CURRENTLY PREPARING FOR FLU & COVID-19 BOOSTER VACCINATIONS. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE PRACTICE TO ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVITE BY LETTER OR TEXT MESSAGE.
What can you do to keep safe at the clinic?
- Before you attend the clinic you can download the STOPCOVID NI app onto your phone and ensure your Bluetooth is enabled when you attend.
- Please only attend at the time allocated on this letter.
- Dress appropriately for the weather whilst ensuring you are wearing a short sleeved top that will allow the vaccine to be easily administered.
- You MUST wear a face covering once you begin to approach the building until you exit.
- At all times maintain a distance of 2 metres between you and others.
- DO NOT ATTEND THE CLINIC IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID 19 SYMPTOMS or if you are feeling in any way unwell.
- You may also require a Covid-19 booster please do not contact the practice about this. We will contact you when you are eligible to have this.If you received a shielding letter during the COVID19 Pandemic other members of your household are eligible to have the Flu Vaccine. They can arrange this by contacting THEIR OWN GP TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT.
FOR REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS PLEASE ORDER ONLINE, OR PLACE YOUR ORDER IN THE POST BOX AT RECEPTION.
ALL PRESCRIPTIONS WILL BE COLLECTED BY YOUR NOMINATED CHEMIST.